Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Dog Show"

I didn't get a chance to describe the event that was happening at Cebu Park yesterday. Although I didn't take any pictures of the event, the park was crowded with people and their dogs, old and a few barely a week old. According to one of the hotel staff, the town mayor loves dogs and have a couple of her own. She decided to dedicate one day to offering free dog services to the residents. Student veterinarians from the neighboring university were hired to work at the event. A few tents were set up with signs that read in English, "Deworming," "Dog Care," and even "Castration." Although we could get a clear view of the inside of the tent, I didn't dare look in especially when I heard some yelping!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cebu Park

No comments:

Post a Comment